On 8/11/2015 2:06 PM, Rohini Kulkarni wrote:
Hi,

I would have to register the related mailbox interrupt and associate it with a
handler that should be same as _SMP_Inter_processor_interrupt_handler(). Am I
right?

That sounds correct.

 From where can I get a reference of how to do this?

I would look at the Xilinx code that registers interrupts. The API
should be the same. Also the clock driver, etc. The actual handler
and IRQ number will vary.
On 11 Aug 2015 00:41, "Joel Sherrill" <joel.sherr...@oarcorp.com