Hi Devel,

I've been working on porting CANFestival to RTEMS. I ended up creating some changes to CANFestival to allow it to be built against an RTEMS BSP.

All was going well except a strange ldconfig error, when I tried to fix it by removing the build directory (rtems_source_builder/rtems/build). Now I get the following error:

error: copying tree: /other/rtems/rtems-source-builder/rtems/build/tmp/canfestival-8bfe0ac00cdb-arm-rtems4.11-1-root-isaac.gutekunst -> /other/rtems/rtems-source-builder/rtems/build/tmp/sb-isaac.gutekunst/4.11/net/canfestival: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/other/rtems/rtems-source-builder/rtems/build/tmp/canfestival-8bfe0ac00cdb-arm-rtems4.11-1-root-isaac.gutekunst'

I tried re-building ntp, the package I based my bset and cfg files off of, and it doesn't build correctly, but gets much farther along.

Any idea what's going on ?

Thanks,

Isaac

--