Hello,

I experienced a bug when using 4.11 SMP on a LEON4 system. One of the tasks in my program suddenly lost the FPU enable bit in the PSR register after a task switch. I tracked down the problem being due to the task switching code not updating the PSR if the heir changes during the switch (which happens if the original heir gets scheduled on another CPU). I am submitting a patch that updates the PSR register to match the value for the new heir. It can probably be improved by moving the PSR update to after the heir has been acquired, but I wanted to change as little as possible.

--
Daniel Cederman
Software Engineer