    <mailto:sebastian.hu...@embedded-brains.de>
    <mailto:sebastian.hu...@embedded-brains.de>>> wrote:
    >> For the shell, very little is really a public API. Most is
    internal.
    >> I suspect this applies in many places.
    >
    > You have rtems_shell_init() etc. functions for the public API.

    I was looking at this file today and it could benefit from
    becoming just the
    public interfaces.

Would Doxygen benefit in general from having two runs? One that is all public
interfaces and another that is everything?

Some files contain API and internal stuff. With a top-level API group it is transparent to the user what is meant for direct use in applications. Also, I was told several times that the primary user facing documentation is docs.rtems.org and not Doxygen.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09