On 05/04/2019 16:40, Joel Sherrill wrote:
Are you sure it can't be NULL when POSIX is disabled? The historical case where it was NULL was when you disabled an API.

It cannot be NULL:

Objects_Information ** const
_Objects_Information_table[ OBJECTS_APIS_LAST + 1 ] = {
  NULL,
  &_Internal_Objects[ 0 ],
  &_RTEMS_Objects[ 0 ],
  &_POSIX_Objects[ 0 ]
};

If it truly can't be NULL now, it would be good to see comments that explain why it can't be NULL.

I added an _Assert() to check this. I am not sure if comments that would refer to another module are that helpful since the other module may change and the comment not.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09