On 11/09/2019 10:43, Pragnesh Patel wrote:
Ok understood.
If i will add Freedom E310 related code in bsp/riscv/riscv directory
then there are some code changes related to "console, btimer and other
minor things" so can i add this changes under new #define let's say
#define RISCV_ENABLE_FRDME310_SUPPORT ?

Please don't add a new btimer driver. This is a legacy driver. For this BSP we can switch to the btimer-cpucounter.c variant.

I am planning to add this #define in configure.ac through
RTEMS_BSPOPTS_SET([RISCV_ENABLE_FRDME310_SUPPORT],[*],[1]), By default
it is disabled.
what's your suggestion on this?

Yes, this sounds good. If there are to many places with this define, then we have to think again how to proceed.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09