On 07/06/2020 15:36, Sebastian Huber wrote:

On 06/06/2020 15:09, Richi Dubey wrote:

Hii,

Thanks for your review.

The glossary is generated from specification items:

https://git.rtems.org/sebh/rtems-qual.git/tree/spec/glos/term

I will work on a documentation how this works in the next days.
Have you already submitted one? If yes, could you please send me the
link to it. If no, Do I need to wait and learn that before sending in
the new patch?

Yes, I sent a patch for the RTEMS Software Engineering manual:

https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2020-June/060036.html

I will probably check it in tomorrow.

I updated the documentation:

https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/eng/req/howto.html#getting-started

Could you please try to add the new glossary terms using the method described in this how-to. You are some sort of a beta tester for this. If anything is unclear, then please complain immediately.