On 25/09/2020 17:08, Gedare Bloom wrote:

Yes, this could be a potential problem in several BSPs. I used a script
to convert the BSP options, but to detect if it was an integer or
boolean type was just an heuristic. In order to fix this, you first have
to find the build specification item of the option:

spec/build/bsps/arm/xilinx-zynqmp/optconminor.yml:name: BSP_CONSOLE_MINOR
spec/build/bsps/arm/xilinx-zynq/optconminor.yml:name: BSP_CONSOLE_MINOR

So, we have this option duplicated. This is an issue on its own. At some
point in time we should unify the options across the BSPs.

Yes, I imagine we should like to use 'shared' folders at several
levels of the spec/.../bsps tree

The "shared" folder is just a parent directory. For example "spec/build/bsps" contains all items relevant to BSPs in general, "spec/build/bsps/arm" contains all times relevant to "arm" architecture BSPs.