On 20/11/2020 17:51, Gedare Bloom wrote:

    >> +#if CONFIGURE_INIT_TASK_STACK_SIZE >
    CONFIGURE_MINIMUM_TASK_STACK_SIZE
    >> +  #define _CONFIGURE_INIT_TASK_STACK_EXTRA \
    >> +    ( CONFIGURE_INIT_TASK_STACK_SIZE -
    CONFIGURE_MINIMUM_TASK_STACK_SIZE )
    > In some other places, we emit #error instead of fixing the user's
    > misconfiguration. Does it make sense to do that here also?
    >
    > I think the idea is that it is better to make the user do it right
    > than for us to hide the fix.
    There is no configuration error here. If
    CONFIGURE_INIT_TASK_STACK_SIZE
    is greater than CONFIGURE_MINIMUM_TASK_STACK_SIZE, then this extra
    stack
    size is automatically added to the stack size estimate.

It is an error to configure an init task stack size smaller than the minimum.

We can either fix that error for the user, or tell them to fix it themselves.
Ok, now I got it. I will add a check for this.

--
embedded brains GmbH
Sebastian HUBER

embedded brains GmbH