On 08/02/2021 06:04, Chris Johns wrote:

On 7/2/21 4:15 am, Joel Sherrill wrote:
Hi

While potential GSoC students are becoming more familiar with RTEMS and the
community,, I wanted to pass along a few tickets that we would appreciate having
resolved.

https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/4124  <https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/4124>  -
bsp
tester needs to be switched to waf
The tester should not be effected. Do you mean bsp builder? If you do there is
an important architecture question we need to resolve.

The bsp builder configuration data in ...

https://git.rtems.org/rtems-tools/tree/config

We how have a better configuration data set in ...

https://git.rtems.org/rtems/tree/spec/build

The code to parse the build spec files into some internal Python data used by
the waf build is in this waf script ..

https://git.rtems.org/rtems/tree/wscript

It is not available as module that can be reused. There is also code in the
rtems-central.git repo but that is out of reach for this purpose.

I do not know how to resolve this.

All you need is this file to load the specification into a Python data structure:

https://git.rtems.org/rtems-central/tree/rtemsspec/items.py

It is written in Python 3.6.

--
embedded brains GmbH