Hello Rajiv,

The project is a bit advanced. To be able to use MMU, RTEMS has to be
ported to RISC-V's S-Mode. I created a ticket for that a few years ago
[1]. This needs a decent understanding of RISC-V and non-trivial
efforts to refactor RTEMS and its exception/interrupt handling,
context-switching, emulation layers and calls to M-Mode, etc. I am not
sure that (porting to S-Mode and supporting MMU) could fit in a GSoC
project.

[1] https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3337