Hello Peter,

On 11/06/2021 15:47, dufa...@hda.com wrote:

On Jun 11, 2021, at 09:36 , <dufa...@hda.com> <dufa...@hda.com> wrote:

I *do* have a previously installed libbsd in my prefix. I don't understand the
workflow properly.

I figured that if I did "./waf distclean" in rtems-libbsd between switching
build sets the build woiuld bootstrap properly but evidently not.

Do you need to use multiple prefixes to support multiple build sets?  I wanted
to try the minimal one first before installing.

I removed the installed "imxrt1052" BSP and then it worked.

I think that is a bug in our current build system. For some reason it can happen that an installed header takes precedence over the ones in the sources. I haven't seen that problem often and I didn't really investigate it enough. Therefore there is still no bug report regarding that.

Best regards

Christian

Peter