On 6/11/21 12:37 PM, Đức Anh wrote:
Hi Sebastian,

Thank you. I didn't notice that.

I recompile with SMP enabled, and the application doesn't run successfully in
the TSIM-LEON3 simulator. Below is the error message:

    Initializing and starting from 0x40000000

      CPU 0 in error mode (tt=0x80, trap instruction)
      (In trap table for tt=0x02, illegal instruction)
          70150  40000020  91d02000   ta        0        start + 0x20

The thing is, the same code will work if I compile with SMP disabled. When the
SMP is enabled, the simulator will crash like above, even with the simple hello
world application.

Have anyone here run into a similar issue? Or do you know any other leon3 (or
sparc) simulator that I can try?

You can try with sis:

sparc-rtem6-sis -leon3 -m 4 hello.exe

Should work without problems. For SMP, you need the '-m 4' switch to enable 4
cores ...

Jiri.

Best regards,
Duc Anh

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 at 18:46, Sebastian Huber <sebastian.hu...@embedded-brains.de
<mailto:sebastian.hu...@embedded-brains.de>> wrote:

    On 09/06/2021 18:39, Đức Anh wrote:
    > - Is there a way to enable SMP for SPARC/LEON3 in RTEMS 6?

    Just set "RTEMS_SMP = True" in your config.ini:

https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/user/bld/index.html#migration-from-autoconf-automake

<https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/user/bld/index.html#migration-from-autoconf-automake>

-- embedded brains GmbH
    Herr Sebastian HUBER