Dear Mentors,

I've implemented my new functions locally in Newlib, created basic
tests in RTEMS, now I want to add the patches to the RSB to test them.

I think I understand that once I submit these patches to newlib, they
should only include the added lines of source code...not any changes
generated through the build process.

However, when I make a patch to add to RSB and test, I need to include
everything, right? There are probably about 100 modified files from
the reconf / build. Should I:
1) "git add --all" to add the whole load of new files and changes
2) make the commit
3) git format patch

Just want to make sure I'm understanding this point...

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Matt