On 01/07/2021 15:43, Alan Cudmore wrote:
The define works, but Armv6 does not implement dsb and isb.

Ok, I think there are some (now deprecated) CP15 registers for dsb and isb.

I created a separate #if block for Armv6 without the dsb and isb
instructions and it seems to work on the Raspberry Pi Zero.
Do you think the equivalent synchronization operations are necessary
here? If so, I can research and test them. I found some references on
Raspberry Pi forums that I can follow (also had links to the ARM
manuals)

Also, for the #if blocks, would you prefer this style:
#if (7A or 8)
..
#else if (6)
..