On 21/07/2021 19:50, Gedare Bloom wrote:
  /*
- * Based on concepts of Pavel Pisa, Till Straumann and Eric Valette.
We lose some kind of historical record / attribution here. I wonder
if, based on the other discussion about sponsor attribution, there
should be something in the generated header for any non-copyright
attribution (e.g., if someone wants their authorship reflected)?

I don't think it matters so much. Those three guys have their
contributions well-reflected in other parts of RTEMS.

The concept of the interrupt manager extension API is based on a mailing list discussion. From my point of view there is no copyrightable content from these three persons in the header file. With respect to the attribution, I would be in favour of a general RTEMS contributors file. We already have something like this in "c/ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS", but it is not up to date.

--
embedded brains GmbH
Herr Sebastian HUBER

Registergericht: Amtsgericht München