On 04/11/2022 21:08, Gedare Bloom wrote:
Given the complexity of this tagging, I'm going to start with just the
true/false approach to categorize third-party sources. We can do
something like the above in the future.
I have come across one problem with my approach. Headers that aren't
installed (e.g., #include "fastlz.h") do not appear within the build
system. These might need to be identified and handled as some kind of
special case. There are 79 such files in cpukit.
rtems/cpukit$ find . -name "*.h" | grep -v include | wc
      79      79    2072

We could use "third-party: null" for non-third-party files. Then start with:

third-party:
  extra-files:
  - cpukit/libdl/fastlz.h

third-party:
  extra-files: []

New third-party attributes can be added on demand.

--
embedded brains GmbH
Herr Sebastian HUBER

Registergericht: Amtsgericht München