On 1/19/2023 6:16 PM, Chris Johns wrote:
On 20/1/2023 8:40 am, Kinsey Moore wrote:
On 1/15/2023 6:07 PM, Chris Johns wrote:
On 13/1/2023 12:51 pm, Kinsey Moore wrote:
On Thu, Jan 12, 2023 at 5:11 PM Joel Sherrill <j...@rtems.org
<mailto:j...@rtems.org>> wrote:

      Will this need to be added as an expected fail on other architectures?

      Just wondering how many bsp test configuration files need touching

I suppose I could set it to enabled for only AArch64 for now. It would
definitely fail on other architectures.
Should we enable it for archs we would like supported for 6 and then make sure
we have support for the release?

The support is a side effect of the switch to TLS in newlib and not related to
libdl.

That sounds reasonable. I'll leave it as-is.

Assuming that's commit approval, I'll open a ticket for the missing support.
Yes and sorry for not making this clear.

Thanks! The ticket has been created: https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/4802

Kinsey