On 18.07.23 15:40, Karel Gardas wrote:

   Folks,

I've completely screwed up and pushed wrong repository to the git.rtems.org.

I don't know how that happen as this should land on github.com...

Maybe check your configuration for this option:

https://git-scm.com/docs/git-config#Documentation/git-config.txt-pushdefault

So please do not commit anything for now, I'll try to lookup help on discord.com and see what can be done to unpush...

Thanks and really sorry for this mess...

Don't worry, you are not the first one causing such an issue ;-)

I think we should revert the history on the master with a forced push.

--
embedded brains GmbH
Herr Sebastian HUBER

Registergericht: Amtsgericht München