On 12.09.23 08:43, Sebastian Huber wrote:

On 12.09.23 08:40, Chris Johns wrote:
On 12/9/2023 4:31 pm, Sebastian Huber wrote:
On 27.07.23 13:33, Sebastian Huber wrote:
Prepare for RTEMS 6.1 release.

Update #4921.
How do we want to proceed with the tools for the RTEMS 6.1 release?
I need to move 6 to tar files but other tickets have taken what time I had.

The patch uses a tar file for GCC. I guess for Newlib we have to host an archive.

Is GCC 13.2 still the desired GCC release?
What is the alternative?

Do we need one? GCC 13.2 is the best option from my point of view right now.

Can I check in the update to GCC 13.2?

--
embedded brains GmbH
Herr Sebastian HUBER