Hello Martin,

I suggest to remove the grlib/l2c cache support and make sure that everything is available through the RTEMS Cache Manager.

On 16.01.24 16:48, Sebastian Huber wrote:
Hello Martin,

we have also the Cache Manager support in bsps/sparc/leon3/start/cache.c. At least the lock should be shared between these two implementations to ensure that there is no concurrent access.

What is the use case for this driver in grlib? Is it used by the Cache Manager API?