From: Devel [mailto:devel-bounces@sel4.systems] On Behalf Of Wladislav Wiebe
Sent: Wednesday, 22 February 2017 10:05 AM
To: devel@sel4.systems
Subject: [seL4] ARM timer driver and interrupts

Hello,

I wrote a new timer driver for this timer device:
http://www.ti.com/lit/ug/sprugv5a/sprugv5a.pdf

I am already able to run the seL4 testsuite successfully, except the
interrupt/timer tests.
It waits forever @ wait_for_timer_interrupt(env);

I've uploaded the driver temporary to:
https://github.com/wwladikw/devel/blob/master/timer.c

Any idea what could be wrong?
I am able to run the timer periodically or as oneshot.
The gic_390 interrupt driver in the kernel should also be compatible with the
gic_400, for my understanding, right?
The SoC I am using contains a Coretex A15.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Wladislav Wiebe