From: Mike Clark <undefinedsp...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 12:04 AM
To: Mcleod, Kent (Data61, Kensington NSW)
Cc: devel@sel4.systems
Subject: Re: [seL4] vmm documentation

Kent,

Thanks, that was very helpful. I've now gotten to the point where I
can trap on access to a specific coprocessor register (c2 of cp15) by
using HSTR. I wrote a handler function that parses the ISS to get
everything I need. I'm not sure if I am headed down the right path
from there, however.

I'm assuming that somehow I can set the virtual c2 of cp15 to
effectively emulate the instruction using the data pulled from the
ISS. I have access to the vm and the fault. Are there some data
structures in one of those that store the current value of the
coprocessor registers? Once I do that, it looks like I can call
ignore_fault, which advances the PC and restarts the VM.

Is that the right path to head down?