From: Mcleod, Kent (Data61, Kensington NSW) <kent.mcl...@data61.csiro.au>
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 11:50 PM
To: Leonid Meyerovich <lmeyerov...@i-a-i.com>; devel@sel4.systems
Subject: Re: [seL4] Zynq UltraScale+ locks up after hours running

> I will appreciate any idea/direction for approaching this problem.

Are you able to access a hardware debugger? At the point where the cores appear
to lock up it's helpful to be able to see where all the threads are and what
the hardware state is.  Alternatively, are you able simulate your application
with the zcu102 qemu platform?

This message and all attachments are PRIVATE, and contain information that is
PROPRIETARY to Intelligent Automation, Inc. You are not authorized to transmit
or otherwise disclose this message or any attachments to any third party
whatsoever without the express written consent of Intelligent Automation, Inc.
If you received this message in error or you are not willing to view this
message or any attachments on a confidential basis, please immediately delete
this email and any attachments and notify Intelligent Automation, Inc.