Hello,

On 04.11.19 11:12, guo minskey wrote:
>       I am trying to build genode/sel4 on x86_64 platform and expect to get a
> GUI working.  And so I enable this option in my build.conf :  REPOSITORIES +=
> $(GENODE_DIR)/repos/libports.
> Seems that rust support is broken (because rustc version ??).
>
>      Which version of rustc should I use to build rust ports on genode  ?
> Or how can I disable rust ports in build.conf configuration or somewhere else
> ?

I assume you just issued *make*, which builds everything Genode supports
and this is a lot, which you don't need in the beginning.

Try to adhere to the

https://genode.org/documentation/developer-resources/getting_started

example and set as kernel seL4 to build and start a graphical demo.

Cheers,

Alex.

--
Alexander Boettcher
Genode Labs

https://www.genode-labs.com - https://www.genode.org

Genode Labs GmbH - Amtsgericht Dresden - HRB 28424 - Sitz Dresden