Hi,

I’m currently working on a project porting drivers from U-Boot to seL4 and have
run into an unexpected problem seemingly triggered by use of the memalign
within the U-Boot drivers.

What I am seeing is that calls to memalign from within my CAmkES component can
return pointers to regions which overlap with those previously returned by
malloc. Obviously this leads to the two allocated regions trampling over each
other and resulting corruption of data.

I’m at a complete loss to explain this behaviour and would be very grateful to
receive any suggestions or pointers.

Thanks for your help,
Stephen
the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.