The rootserver gets various caps setup for it by the kernel (see Table 9.1
in the manual). This includes the gobal ASID, IRQ, Domain, and Sched
controllers. I need these caps in a process created by the rootserver. This
is within a CAmkES environment. So far I've created CAmkES component
attributes that signal the rootserver should hand-off a cap by moving the
rootserver's cap to the designated CNode just before it terminates. This
involves modifications to CAmkES, capDL, and the rootserver. Is there a
better way? Is there an existing example of doing this? Are any of these
global objects accessible some other way than hand-off from the rootserver?

-Sam