Hi. I am mentoring a student group trying to do some work on SEL4. We are
trying to setup basic TCP/IP networking and are really struggling to find
documentation or up-to-date guides. We found a project that has networking
(it even has some filesystem and a small webserver as part of the project).
We thought we just about had the networking component working for QEMU but
there seems to be issues with QEMU and networking, at least the way we did
it.

Does anyone have any how-to guides for getting basic networking up and
running? If QEMU is not great for networking, please suggest a development
board.

Thanks much.