Hi Folks,
   We're trying hard to avoid spam coming through this list.
   In particular we moderate all emails coming from non-members, and
   only let through on-topic postings.
   Recently, however, we've had some people join the list, and then
   posting spam.

   I'm proposing that the first post a person makes will always be
   moderated; and we'll turn off the moderation after the first
   on-topic posting.  Anyone who posts spam will have that address
   marked as discard immediately.

   This means that *all* next posts will be moderated until I or one
   of the other moderators lets them through, because I'll be changing
   the default processing.

   Comments?  I'd rather keep things as open as possible, but spammers
   are making it hard.

Peter C
--
Dr Peter Chubb                https://trustworthy.systems/
Trustworthy Systems Group                        CSE, UNSW