1. I need multiple VSpace "holes" to map page frames. This is the
equivalent of what capdl_loader_app sets up in init_copy_frame. To do this
I setup named static arrays and unmap the frame caps in camkes.c:post_main.
This works but using a per-component attribute to enable this was awkward
so I ended up adding a "copyregion" primitive to camkes. Is there a way to
do this without adding to the camkes' syntax? It would also be nice not to
allocate page frames only to release them at start but I didn't see a way
to do this in capdl; is it possible (e.g. an easy way to leave an empty
slot in the pt/pd)?

2. I pass capabilities with ipc msgs using camkes' rpc-connector templates.
This requires multiple small changes that I want to enable only when
being used (e.g. parameters to seL4_MessageInfo_new). My current plan is to
add an optional keyword to a connection defn to enable support; e.g.

connection seL4RPCCall foo(xfer_caps, from a, to b);

Does this make sense or is there a better way? I rejected creating new
connector templates that enable xfer_caps because I see this as a concept
that applies to any ipc-based connector.