Greetings

This is Sriram Prakash, currently working on a project on secure system
applications for avioics and found the concept and key use case of seL4
microkernel aligned to our main application : creating a secure OS on bareboard
application

We are facing certain issues as follows:

- Booting via flashdrive, Output on Screen shows "Loading sel4 OK","Loading
rootserver OK" and no other output in display, we recieved junk values using
serial port Output.
- We have put up a query on sel4Discourse :
https://sel4.discourse.group/t/sel4-vm-linux-boot-in-x86-64-platform-pc/527,
about the issues we are facing.
-  How to receive output in Display
- Booting Linux VM on top of seL4

Any insights regarding the issues would be grateful, thank you for your time

Regards
R.Sriram Prakash