Hello Sam

Myself and Gerwin attempted to get simulation platforms working with MCS for
the CI and noticed that the MCS tests were not consistently passing. I don’t
think it’s a bug with the kernel but rather to do with how QEMU emulates
timers. There’s more details here: https://github.com/seL4/ci-actions/pull/233.

Ivan

On 6/01/2023, at 5:13 AM, Sam Leffler via Devel