Hello Leonid,

On 2024-02-06 19:48, Leonid Meyerovich wrote:
Some time when I change (add) some code in amu process I have an error that
Monitor process prints

CHECKSUM ERROR -------- Someone modified executable memory process=Startup
  0x400000 8868997 last->10daf436f961b809 this->95ebd3119aee7736!!!!

It always complains about the root (Startup) task. Checksum value changes
every time the Startup process calculates it.

Sounds like it may depend on whether the file size is odd or even.
Are you accidentally checksumming past the end of the section?

The code that calculate executable segment are:

You can check if you're checking the right segment by comparing
what your code finds with `readelf -l` output on your binary
(not on the final image, but on the root task's binary).

Greetings,

Indan