PX> Hi,All I am trying to build the seL4 VMM example for the
PX> qemu-arm-virt platform from seL4/camkes-vm-exmaples.  I can build
PX> the vmm image successfully, but I cannot run the image. Here are
PX> what I did: 1. I use the "../init-build.sh
PX> -DCAMKES_VM_APP=vm_minimal -DPLATFORM=qemu-arm-virt" command.

Peter> I'm seeing the same issue.  It looks like a NULL pointer
Peter> reference.  FWIW the CI runs on real hardware are succeeding.
Peter> It's _meant_ to work ... will chase on Monday.

Turns out there was a bug in the continuous integration system that
was meant to catch this kind of thing:
https://github.com/seL4/ci-actions/issues/339

We'll get that fixed then work on the cause for the breakage.

Thankyou for reporting the issue!

--
Dr Peter Chubb                https://trustworthy.systems/
Trustworthy Systems Group                        CSE, UNSW