The Technical Steering Committee (TSC) of the seL4 Foundation will hold its
next public meting on:

- Sydney: Fri, 22 Mar, 6pm
- Central Europe: Fri, 22 Mar, 8am
- US West Coast (LA/SF): Fri, 22 Mar, 0:00h

See also the seL4 calendar feed available from here:
https://sel4.systems/contact/home.pml

The meeting is by Zoom, and you can join from here:

https://unsw.zoom.us/j/83417411537

Anyone interested can join the meeting and listen to the discussion and request
to speak, which will be granted if time permits. Only TSC members can vote. The
seL4 code of conduct applies to the meeting [1].

The agenda for the meeting so far is:

- action items from last meeting
- RFC-17: IPI API
- RFC-16: PMU (for discussion/feedback, not enough detail yet to vote)
- RFC-15: Morello (for discussion/feedback, not enough detail yet to vote)
- RFC-14: MCS budget limit thresholds — status?
- should we remove deprecated sel4lib functions to enable verification?
- steps for next seL4 release
- discussion if there is time:
 - use GitHub discussions instead of discourse? (i.e. retire discourse?)
 - use GitHub for RFC process? (i.e. retire/archive JIRA?)

If there are other items that I missed or you think should be on the agenda,
please let me know. If we can't get to an item this time, we can still schedule
another meeting.

Cheers,
Gerwin (TSC chair)

[1]: https://docs.sel4.systems/processes/conduct.html