Hello all

This is a message to let people know that version 0.1.0 of LionsOS
has been released.

LionsOS is aimed at embedded, IoT and cyberphysical systems and is
designed to be formally verifiable, adaptable to a wide class of use
cases in the target domain, while at the same time setting the
benchmark for performance of microkernel-based operating systems.
We expect to achieve all three aims by a highly modular yet ruthlessly
performance-oriented design and strict adherence to the time-honoured
KISS principle.

LionsOS is still in its early stages but we are at the point where
we have a non-trivial example system and initial documentation.

You can find the website here:
https://lionsos.org/

and the source code here:
https://github.com/au-ts/lionsos