On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Thomas Winischhofer wrote:

>Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:59:55 +0100
>From: Thomas Winischhofer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: RandR status
>
>I'm sorry if this is a FAQ:
>
>Is RandR going to be in 4.3?

R is in CVS already and has been for a while now.  We've found
out yesterday that the andR part doesn't work however.

>If so, are there any changes/additions to be made in the drivers in
>order to support RandR?

Egbert suggested in the last day or so that a 2 line patch might
be needed, but that such change might be too experimental for
4.3.0.

>If so, is there any documentation available on how to do this?

Keith or Jim would be best to answer that..

Take care,
TTYL

--
Mike A. Harris