On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 04:29:04PM +0200, Egbert Eich wrote:
>David Dawes writes:

> > >Yes.
> >
> > It works in the sense that email sent to it is accepted and doesn't
> > bounce.  It is however a deprecated submission mechanism, and the
> > auto-reply message directs the sender to bugs.xfree86.org.
> >
>David,
>
>maybe you should have a clearification of the patch and fix
>submission system. I've seen people who were previously subscribed

The submission process is to go to bugs.xfree86.org.  If people want
their submissions to be seen, that's where they should go.  That's the
clearest explanation of the submission system that I can come up with.

Submissions sent elsewhere may or may not be seen.

David
--
David Dawes
Founder/committer/developer                     The XFree86 Project