On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 07:50:53AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> When discussing with Matthew, some other question came out, which need
> to be decided before we got further on this. Matthew tried to build the
> SDK without xlibs-dev, which i don't even considered doing. As such, he
> noticed 43 further headers which i did miss, and are part of the
> xlibs-dev header files. Two path can go from there :
>
>   1) We make the sdk depend on the xlibs-dev. Should be ok if the
>   distribs distribute the SDK as part of the xfree86 packages. I am
>   trying to obtain this from the debian packages.
>
>   2) We move those headers to the SDK and don't depend on the xlibs-dev.
>   We need to make sure we use the headers from the SDK and never the
>   usual ones though.

As nobody responded to this, maybe it did not get noticed in the other
mail. Debian is nearing a release of the 4.3.0 packages, which will
include a SDK package, so i think it would be nice to solve this problem
now, before all distributions implement the SDK in different ways. I
hope to have this solved for this WE, when i will try to finish the SDK
fix if we have reached a consensus.

Friendly,

Sven Luther