I'd like to say this was a head scratcher for me.  I like Keith's thouhts
on this.
--
Todd Fries .. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Free Daemon Consulting, LLC                    Land: 405-748-4596
http://FreeDaemonConsulting.com              Mobile: 405-203-6124
"..in support of free software solutions."

Key fingerprint: 37E7 D3EB 74D0 8D66 A68D  B866 0326 204E 3F42 004A
            Key: http://todd.fries.net/pgp.txt

(last updated 2003/03/13 07:14:10)

Penned by Keith Packard on Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 11:34:53PM -0400, we have: