On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Andras Huszar wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> Are there any possibilities to disable Assembly codes for optimization on x86
> architecture before compiling? If yes, how could I do that?
>
> Thanks in advance!

   I don't understand the question.  Do you mean turn off optimizations?
If so, copy the xc/config/cf/xf86site.def over to xc/config/cf/host.def
(the standard procedure for modifying build parameters.  You modify the
host.def rather than the xf86site.def).  Then, in host.def, uncomment the
DefaultGcc2i386Opt line and remove the "-O2" argument.

                        Mark.