should be supported in 2D by latest XF86 CVS drop.

maybe supported X4.3.0 release by the "ChipID"
override/fake option of XF86Config file, see man pages.

supported by latest ATI 3.3.x beta drivers
as from Schneider-digital.de and SuSE ftp.

general user questions should possibly
not go to the XF86 developer mailing list.
this list is for programming discussions
and for bug reports on the XF86 system.

-Alex.