Hello all.

I have developed a patch for the xwin server which displays the window full-screen. I have two questions about it:

* A small utility program is included with my patch (for minimizing the window remotely), and I would like to piggyback on the build system in xc/programs. How does one go about creating a new program in there? I tried just jumping right in, but the proggies I looked at were all very complex and non-intuitive. Is there a template and or documentation for this somewhere?

* Once I'm happy with my patch, how do I go about submitting it for review?

Oh yes, and if anyone wants an early version which works but is not externally configurable, contact me offline and I'll toss you the link.

Cheers,

--dave