Hi all!

I'm not the XFree developer, but there Is important feature lacking.
Thi is support for different resolution in "dual head" mode with functionality like
"big desktop mode" in Windows XP. I use fglrx ati 3.2.5 driver.
I have flatpanel 1280x1024 and TVset 800x600 connected to the Radeon
9000 PRO. In KDE and Gnome I lost half of the bottom bar and Start Menu.
The windows maximizes to both of sceen, not to only one (e.g. TV screen).
When I turn on the Xinerama extension if XF86config-4 the driver does not
work. I've read that ati drivers have merged fb functionality, but I don't know
how to turn it on and if it works with two different resolutions in KDE and Gnome.
I've been searching for thread about this feature in devel mailing list, but I found
some threads, more or less close to that.
My idea/suggestion is to implement that feature to the XFree. The 4.4 feature freeze
is coming soon, so maybe it is possible in the next release.

Darek Borkowski