Hi all,
   Thanx to tim and alex for advice. everyone else for reading my mail :)
I have infact google'd extensively for tinyX... i did find a lot about tinyX but no
good howto about compiling/installing it (yes yes i've seen the handheld.org -> Notes
on Developing using Cross Compiler but i m using some other toolchain perhaps thats y
i m facing hurdles.
  anyway i m gonna start again from scratch...
 1). Is there any nice documentation about exact functioning of the tinyX? i mean, how
and which components makes the tinyX, requirements of the server etc..
thanx,
Jassi