David Dawes wrote:

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 10:04:55PM -0600, Marc Aurele La France wrote:

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, David Dawes wrote:

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 06:34:53PM -0400, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

What happens when I assign patches in the "Cygwin Xserver" project to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"?  Does an email go out to everyone with CVS
commit access?  Is there a single person that receives this email?
Should I be assigning patches to a specific person to ensure timely commits?

Dunno where it goes, just that thankfully I don't receive any of it.
The way I understand bugzilla is that people have to go to the web
interface looking for stuff.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] is an ML anyone can subscribe to. I am, and, I believe, so is Egbert.

Learn something new every day :-).  Looks like the subscriber list
is publicly viewable (and very small).

Where? I see nothing here:

http://xfree86.org/lists.html

I also get nothing when I try to forge a link to the list:

Is there a different mailing list server for bugs.xfree86.org?

So, who wants to handle a high volume of patches specific to Cygwin after the 4.4.0 branch? Any volunteers? I would appreciate someone that can commit to a 24 to 48 hour turnaround on committing submitted patches that don't touch other platforms.

Thanks,

Harold