Hi,

I'm building a version fo XFree86 for the AMD Au1100 MIPS based system. I believe that I have all of the configuration set up correctly and the build "completes" with a "full build".

But there is a problem during the build. In swaprep.c the CopySwap32Write() function is causing a gcc internal error: Segmentation fault.

I'm using gcc version 3.2 that came with the Timesys Linux system, and this is a native build on Timesys Linux running on an AMD Au1100 development board.

Has anyone else encountered this problem, and if so how did you resolve it?

I'm reviewing my configuration to make sure that there isn't a #define somewhere that didn't get set, but so far I haven't found anything obvious.

If anyone knows of an existing port for the Au1100 that would be even better.

Thanks,
Burt