On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 07:24:17AM -0000, jassi  brar wrote:
>Hi david,
>  thanx for the advice... it worked like a charm :-)  greatt.
>   I m little confusion ..... why does kamp.c look for <asm/mtrr.h> when this header
> is only for i386 arch( i think)?

I don't see any file with that name in the XFree86 source tree.  Maybe it's
a KDE app?  If so, it'd be best to ask about it on a KDE list.

>   Could you please suggest me any article which explains howto set the X-windows
> system "manually".

There are links for lots of X-related docs at
<http://www.xfree86.org/support.html>.  I'm not familiar with a specific
article that deals with what you're looking for, but maybe someone else
here can point you to something specific.

David
--
David Dawes                                     X-Oz Technologies
www.XFree86.org/~dawes                          www.x-oz.com