> I speak spanish and that seems to say something about your mother, big cow
>
> I hope I'm mistaken because that sounds rather rude.
>
> By the way, this is the 3rd foreign message I've received in the last week.
> I made a post about an automatic translation filter that checks the country
> domain; I'd really like to see it implemented.  I've heard of babelfish.

What would be the point?  Almost all of the foreign language messages to
this list are SPAM.  In fact, this one would conflict with your recent
request to limit profanity.  The foreign language messages are OFF-TOPIC
and don't belong at all.

It would be alot of work to install such a filter, even if one did exist,
just for one or two messages a year.  When those very rare messages do
occur, there are enough people on the list who speak other languages that
can either respond or provide a translation if needed.  If you see a non-
English message on this list, you can safely assume it is SPAM, unless
proven otherwise.

BTW, this message does reference your mother, but according to it,
the big cow is your wife (she's also a whore among other things).
I won't go into what it tells you to do to yourself.