Grzegorz Nieweglowski wrote:
David Dawes wrote:

The patch is necessary for building against freetype 2.1.7, because
changes in header file names were hidden behind these macros.

BTW, what is this freetype-2.1.7 I keep reading about?

Isn't freetype hosted on SourceForge anymore? The latest version I see
there is 2.1.5. The freetype project moved somewhere else?

For some reason they've put 2.1.7 on their ftp site, but not on the
sourceforge download page. You can find it at ftp://ftp.freetype.org/freetype/freetype2/

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         Sun Microsystems, Inc.    -     Sun Software Group